Due to an unexpected medical emergency, we will be closed until April 1. All ongoing orders and inquires will be completed shortly but all new inquires will be placed on hold until April 2. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and appreciate your grace and understanding.
01. OUR PROCESS – After you fill out an inquiry on the contact page, we will email you a consult form to fill out with all your details. This is the bread and butter of the process! It’s chock full of information to think about and consider…even if most of your answers might be I’m not sure!”
02. LET’S MEET – During our consult (either in person, over the phone or skype if you are not in SOMD) we will discuss any ideas, dreams, wishes, inspirations for your big day in terms of design and paper. Together we will review samples, colors, fonts and wording.
03. REAL TALK – After the consultation, you will receive the total for both the design and print portion discussed. If you wish to move forward into the design stage, a 50% deposit kicks off all the fun!
04. COLORS, FONTS AND ART – OH MY! – This is our FAVORITE part! We will begin the design of your wedding items and send you a PDF proof for you to review within one week upon receiving the deposit. You will see a proof of every single piece – from the invitation down to the return address on the RSVP envelope and everything in between.
05. IT’S PERFECT! – Once you are completely happy with the designs, we will send a final proof for your review an approval. We highly recommend you to have a fresh set of eyes look over each card to check spelling, grammar, time, location…etc. Once we have your “it’s perfect” approval, we will prepare your files for the printer. If you wish to have a hard copy sample, we have a two-week turnaround on the exact stock or a 1 week on a simple print out. Upon approval, the remaining balance will be due.
06. PRINTING AND ASSEMBLY – Generally speaking, printing takes about 2 – 3 weeks. Once printed, we either will (a) box it up with love and mail direct to you (or hand deliver if in SOMD) OR (b) fully assemble your invitations (along with stamping your RSVP envelope) which typically takes 1-2 weeks depending on the complexity. Your invitations will be bundled up and ready for you to take to the post office for mailing! Don’t worry, we will walk you through the mailing process if you need help!
Order all day-of stationery including menus, place cards, table numbers, hashtag signs, drink signs, donation cards, programs, hotel bag insert cards as well as wedding gifts! Also order thank you notes so they are ready when you return from your honeymoon.
Weigh, stamp, and take your invitations to the post office to be hand cancelled and mailed.
Assemble your wedding invitations. If applicable, deliver your envelopes to your calligrapher.
Approve electronic or paper proofs so your invitations can be printed.
Place your order for your invitation proofs .At this time, if applicable, please also make a reservation with a calligrapher to hand letter your invitations .
Schedule a consultation with PFG Printing to browse our portfolio of wedding invitations and design your perfect invitation!
Assemble and mail out your save the dates!
Schedule a consult with PFG Printing to begin your order for your Save the Dates! We recommend having your wedding list created and your wedding website (if applicable)