We are honored to partner with you in life’s richest moments and are committed to making the process seamless and stunning!
Consider us your new stationary BFF! Whether you are announcing an engagement, celebrating the arrival of a sweet baby or a recent graduate – or inviting friends and family to join you in celebrating weddings, birthdays or holidays – we are honored to partner with you in life’s richest moments and are committed to making the process seamless and stunning!
01. OUR PROCESS – After you fill out an inquiry on the contact page, we will email you a consult form to fill out with all your details. This is the bread and butter of the process! It’s chock full of information to think about and consider…even if most of your answers might be I’m not sure!”
02. LET’S MEET – During our consult (either in person, over the phone or skype if you are not in SOMD) we will discuss any ideas, dreams, wishes, inspirations for your big day in terms of design and paper. Together we will review samples, colors, fonts and wording.
03. REAL TALK – After the consultation, you will receive the total for both the design and print portion discussed. If you wish to move forward into the design stage, a 50% deposit kicks off all the fun!
04. COLORS, FONTS AND ART – OH MY! – This is our FAVORITE part! We will begin the design of your wedding items and send you a PDF proof for you to review within one week upon receiving the deposit. You will see a proof of every single piece – from the invitation down to the return address on the RSVP envelope and everything in between.
05. IT’S PERFECT! – Once you are completely happy with the designs, we will send a final proof for your review an approval. We highly recommend you to have a fresh set of eyes look over each card to check spelling, grammar, time, location…etc. Once we have your “it’s perfect” approval, we will prepare your files for the printer. If you wish to have a hard copy sample, we have a two-week turnaround on the exact stock or a 1 week on a simple print out. Upon approval, the remaining balance will be due.
06. PRINTING AND ASSEMBLY – Generally speaking, printing takes about 2 – 3 weeks. Once printed, we either will (a) box it up with love and mail direct to you (or hand deliver if in SOMD) OR (b) fully assemble your invitations (along with stamping your RSVP envelope) which typically takes 1-2 weeks depending on the complexity. Your invitations will be bundled up and ready for you to take to the post office for mailing! Don’t worry, we will walk you through the mailing process if you need help!
Personalize beautiful one-of-a-kind bridal shower material to celebrate the bride-to-be!
Fabulous designs that reveal your date and express your personality as a couple!
From classic to modern to intricate, choose an ensemble that fits your style and gets guests excited for your big day!
Whether you want just the return address or full guest addressing, our service is a huge time saver!
Personalized day-of-material that celebrates your love story, from menus to signage to favors!
Customize memorable gifts and wedding keepsakes to commemorate your big day!